XJO 3.70% 7,649.6 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-164

1. 1,989 Posts.
    DiscoS

Yep plenty of traders use Twitter - in fact, many HC and ex-HC "notable" members use Twitter:)- including my good self haha:)

1. The Greek citizens don't determine the stock market...

2. Most unhappy with the current situ probably don't even trade the market.

3. Twitter (like HC) is a place of thought and taken collectively can be a gauge of how people react to news and events within the market - makes complete sense to me.

4. Read my quote this week - your comments on Twitter are generalisations...lol

As to the merits of TA - one only has to look at how algorithms are used and their importance of their impact on the market. Another really interesting article (whether you agree or disagree - I'm yet to form an opinion) I read this weekend together with the comments - its the old chicken and egg:

The Trading Game Is Causing the Manic Market

Excerpt:

Lots of people are blaming computers and so-called high frequency trading for the insane stock market fluctuations we've seen over the past week. But that's not quite right. Sure, technology is making the dramatic ups and downs possible, but the computer is a mere tool. Even since big investors stopped worrying about company fundamentals and became involved in technical analysis and tricky arbitrage strategies, the stock market fundamentally changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.