XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-3

1. 16,229 Posts.
    Thanks for letting me fleece your credit card from yer back pocket as we passed on the stairs Big Boy. Don't know how much use it'll be but? I'll send you the happy hour bill when it says "Please contact card issuer immediately" ;)

Hope you didn't pay your client this morning rather than the other way around. You need every zac you can muster to be longer later if that's the way she goes.

Or maybe not.

Not many here yet after the shennanigans last Fri. Don't know about others but last Fri the stairs seemed to go up a long way, then down to the basement, then up to about Heaven, then straight into Satan's lap, then up enough to allow maxi and Pauly a quick puke. That was just last Fri.

Enjoy your night out. If you're up for a feed with Miss HD get some Italian. I hear they will allow you to pay for the pizzas later, and if you don't pay at all they will let you defer the bill for 200 years. Not a bad gig. Cheese costs extra but you can IOU that too so get the good stuff.

Gotta go. Mongo's here raving about all the islands he bought. Apparently the sea level is rising and he needs a few quick snorts of bull. I don't think there's any left behind the counter so I'll make alternative arrangements. I have some floaties & flippers in the shed somewhere.

I note the tin behind the bar thats supposed to have that envelope in it is empty again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.