XJO 0.07% 7,764.5 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    WELCOME TRENDSETTERS

To the XJO Weekend Zoomba Lounge

Feeling rung out, mangled and dis-membered from the weeks trading, maybe even considering cancelling your wife's retirement after your unfortunate run of bad luck this week?

I have - hence Snake Lady works next door.

Well, relax poor beasts. This is the place to recuperate, de-flaggelate and pontificate.

The Zoomba. A hot bed of TA talent, paunchy poetic shakespeares and bunch of very good looking XJO forum talent in Tom Jones style leather pants.

As I mentioned last week, the 'Trade n' Laid, an establishment servicing Perth's trading community for 50 years, has taken on the lease of this slightly fire damaged building in the seedy night club district of Perth.

They have offered free rent to the Zoomba as long as we give them our exclusive custom - so do the right thing.

One of the upstairs rooms has been cleaned up and as you can see, the lights are on for business. So go up and have your neck rubbed - See Misty at reception. Full price this week though fellas!!

Martis is arriving on his gopher and is prepared for the sainthood ceromony - Pisces - are you ready?

The Zoomba is open for business.

Ooops - nearly forgot - three pats on the bottom for PC Smackbutt to get the code.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.