XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-2

1. 10,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Redbacka: Welcome to Zoomba Goblin.

Goblin: Listen here all you girleymen. The market is going up tomorrow ok just look at QBE, MQG, CBA. They are leaders. We are followers. So follow the leaders.

Redbacka: Remember, don't pre-empt the market.

[Goblin grabs Redbacka in a headlock].

goblin

Goblin: [with a weary smile] Any other girleymen want to take me on?

Costa4: I hate weary smiles, I wanna punch you in the face just for that!

BiggDaddy: Goblin and Costa4, calm down. The only violence allowed here in Zoomba is the 3 taps on P.C. Smackbutt's bottom. Nothing more, nothing less. Speaking of bottoms, I'm going to have to get CEB to put my mug on P.C. Smackbutt's bottom soon. Speaking of CEB, haven't seen him in Zoomba for a few weeks.

CEB: Hey BiggDaddy. Look what the cat dragged in... Me!

BiggDaddy: What have you been up to CEB? What's more important than the Zoomba Lounge?

CEB: Well BiggD, I have been busy putting up "lost signs" on every light pole in every street. Now that I'm done, we might have some luck finding it! Have you got the juke box fixed yet?

xjo5000lightpole

BiggDaddy: Awseome CEB. We gotta find it soon. No juke box yet. But, Goblin is here. You don't get any better than this.... hit it Goblin

Goblin: "Follow me now....boom chugga lugga lugga boom chugga lugga...two steps to the right, kick right foot in the hair, turn 360% then turkey slap your missus, 2 steps to the left.....jiggle your bum (pineapple insertion rendition), grab your crotch and move back and forward (Michael Jackson rendition without the kids) and then kick your left foot in the air. Repeat this sequence nude"

thumbsupTU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.