XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-229

1. 2,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster in the ZL. BD it takes BOS to post your personal feelings and strategies in a forum like HC. Cudos to you.

Now with an early afternoon chard in hand, I'm contemplating why the hell BSL did +6% on such huge volume, causing me to partially short cover. I suppose such a large amount of the stock was being short sold, a short squeeze was on the cards, and those big boys certainly turned the switch on the good old juicer.

I say "partially" short covered and not fully, as I believe that there still is room left in the market to go down. Oh yeah, and that pesky margin call didn't help. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel in the immediate short term, even though the chart shows oversold. I've been playing this game for 7 years, and have wounds from several battles. That GFC was a real effort in terms of portfolio crisis management.

Now who's stolen that dodgy basket of nuts on the counter? I'm a bit peckish and no nuts to nibble on. (sigh) All the boys seem to have headed for the showers for some reason. Can't figure out why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.