XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-256

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I'm a complete optimist as far as markets are concerned but having been through every kind of market that could be thrown at you I reckon some of the charts here indicating an imminent surge to the upside are to be treated with extreme caution

It's possible that you can make money on the bounces but from what I can glean this is an extremely serious situation .I have a feeling that there is a risk to a severe downside jolt , maybe it won't happen but there's certainly no technical or fundamental reason why it would go up sustainably .If you're a gun trader play the emotions but if not you're better off out.

The world is waking up to the fact that everyone has to take some stern medicine and if you're cashed up when the bottom falls out of everything there will be once in a lifetime opportunities. I reckon even Bernanke knows the game is up but they're trying to work out an homourable discharge .Maybe I'm getting too old to recognise risk/reward anymore but I reckon the action on the materials index/commodities over the last few days is something everyone interested in the markets should pay close attention to , especially here in AUS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.