XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

BD....Taking a haircut an in such a profound way (if I may say,...

1. 328 Posts.
    BD....

Taking a haircut an in such a profound way (if I may say, with style) makes me certain that the next time you trade, you will be so much wiser an better, that only good will come from it. Earned your badge an now it will be time to make serious money.

Karma works... Believe me... 1987 to 1989 (I was only 18) had a mate that was a gun-ho broker an the 60k I had saved went to bottom of the harbor fund for endangered swimming wombats. In 2006 I lost MEGA $$$$ (it started with a M) on a bad deal an it took a few years eating peanut butter wombat sandwiches to make it back.

In 2009 I was up MeGa $$$$ on one stock to see it come back to to swatch a few days later. I was overseas (very remote village) at the time an did not have a sell on it as I was unaware it went off! Expensive holiday!

So yes, luck has it's worth... So yes, the bears have ate my zoomba style jocks but I can at least hope they choke on them...

Still sidelining it but I hit a bank today for a hour or two for some scotch money tonight... My shout BD!! (all of about $400 after tax)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.