XJO 0.41% 8,284.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-64

1. 4,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Howdy friends; Not much from me at mo’ as reporting in from USofA; having a ball & have a 'puter that finally works after some probs. 2 major travelling tips; back up all photos to a usb (and maybs Dropbox) & bring the latest backed up version of puter with you.

Observations so far; Yanks are struggling; lots of pain, friendliest people u ever meet but dumb (IMO), infrastructure (my day job) is absolutely stuffed; rednecks a plenty!

landed LA hired a 28' RV and drove the big Sur, San Fran, Napa V (hiccup) & just spent 4 great days Yosemite (awesome) heading now for Death Valley, Vegas and Grand canyon. Foto of our crazy RV attached gave us an upgrade from 24’ LOL the RV's r a bit nuts; amazing that after hiring they give u the keys & let you loose in LA; over the gutter 1st cr LOL

PS thought we should introduce a climb up El Capitain (1000 m straight up) as an initiation to ZL? What say you? There were at least 2 groups climbing it when we were there. (My partner used to climb b4 she meet me; I get vertigo climbing into the RV LOL)

Been away from net all week; like going cold turkey. Actually nice spending time with fam & start to appreciate how much time I spend looking at the screen …. Ok admit it gj 50% of your work time is doing TA or social media associated with TA. LOL

my fav Yank quote so far; re microwave in RV "most things are hot in under 3 minutes" ... Doh!

cannot leave without a few charts; lots of talk of Aus under performing US. One great thing about charts they DO NOTLIE and often prove that our memories are fallible.

Quick comparison of several notaable time periods with some notes and scribbles interesting IMO. working backwards in time Bars are Dow, green line Oz market):

Recent down:

This calendar year:

GFC low - Now

All time high - now

Sep11 -now

1987 - now

Cheers g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.