XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

DG - That was fantastic. I work nights, so sitting here with a...

1. 141 Posts.
    DG - That was fantastic. I work nights, so sitting here with a cheeky Shiraz it made for great read. I am happy to wait for the Zoomba Lounge for the next tranche as that can only take a lot of time to put together.

I feel I may have pulled the trigger a little early yesterday. I am looking for a return south as there are too many headwinds. I was expecting 100k jobs data from the US (which is not really growth), however the Euro zone is still very concerning and I think the pace of "revolt" in the US will continue to pick up speed. Let's face it they are what the NSW labour party was becoming!

I am happy to see a push higher if the market feels necessary however my view is down. A consumer who gets a credit card to pay the bill of the other credit card to pay the bill of the other credit will default.

For those who care I am net short although have traded the range with credit spreads selling Calls @ 4200 and Puts @ 3700.

Good luck for next week which ever side you sit.

Oh, and Funky, now that you are Martis' wingman could you please add the cute little pig tails to your chart arrows. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.