XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-190

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Aha DG , now I understand ... isn't it interesting in life how the degrees of separation conect us all up in ways we never envisage when we're interacting with others . The casual words that we cast aside with the wind can often have a meaning to our comrades totally different to our intention, and words are important because once said ,can't be taken away. I'm not knocking PRR , I was trying to be funny. Maybe this is the catalyst to sneak a few again ,DG

After a lifetime dabbling in real specs with some mammoth successes and the inevitable wipeouts I've decided that unless you have some inside running as to what's actually going on it's not worth the effort .It opened up a whole new world to me when I realised that stocks with earmings could also be 10 baggers .I still can't resist a good story though but you need the market to be buoyant as you so astutely observed.

It seems the time for a Martis fightback doesn't it. I find your tutorials on the xjo and djia compulsory viewing ,a very thorough and probing analysis which gives one some hope of deciding where to from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.