XJO 0.18% 7,755.5 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-2

1. 3,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Today's Zooomba Lounge Music.

Symphony No. 40 in G minor, KV. 550
    --Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart--

I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings.

Nevertheless the passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of causing disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music.

==========
    Take a rest before discuss.

A desire arises in the mind. It is satisfied immediately another comes. In the interval which separates two desires a perfect calm reigns in the mind. It is at this moment freed from all thought, love or hate.
    --Swami Sivananda--

Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us.
    --Martin Luther--

If the blood humor is too strong and robust, calm it with balance and harmony.
    --Xun Zi--

The most intense conflicts, if overcome, leave behind a sense of security and calm that is not easily disturbed. It is just these intense conflicts and their conflagration which are needed to produce valuable and lasting results.
    --Carl Jung--

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.