XJO 0.79% 8,318.4 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-201

1. 11,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Voltaire

Thank you for your insight. It is really appreciated in these volatile times. You made a great call around mid 2010 (April 2010?), and I wish I had followed your view.

What do you think will happen to the markets if Europe does not come up with at least a short term solution to its govt debt and banking crisis?

How long will they rally without a meaningful solution, even if this solution is known to be temporary?

Why would people risk investing given that they have the Great Depression chart to tell them how it all ends if they buy shares, and govts are not able to hold things together?

Perhaps my thoughts are a contrarian indication that makes the market a buy and martis and caylus have infected me with their negativity.

It will be interesting to see if the US bounces next week given what you mentioned about the behaviour of US traders who are of jewish faith. If they do not buy then last week's rally may have been anticipatory buying by traders who thought they could offload in the expected rally.

But if Europe gets its shxxt together a rally seems well warranted.

Sorry. No TA from me as my knowledge is limited to what I have managed to my acquire in my younger days.

Thanks in anticipation.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.