XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-204

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Wassup

A little mystified with your chart as we are just now 24 years from 1987 crash or 288 months but doesn't fit your grid!

I guess I am missing something.

lok

I give up trying to predict political or economic action but just guess it follows the market cycles NOT leads them.

All I know is the difficult times aren't over for a while and that of course there will be multi month rallies. Probably 1 to 3 month rallies although because in this decline it is early it could be longer.

It is quite possible that if things get really nasty that some divergence in countries takes hold for a change.

I may be wrong but see into mid 2012 or even Oct 2012 as nasty all around and for us here an important low in mid 2013. That last date may be a higher low, but is when I will start thinking bullish here.

The long term stuff is interesting and has served me well but you can't ignore shorter term readings and I don't fight them. I use them as a weighting factor only as being out 2 or 3 months is too costly, both financially and psychologically.

It is dangerous to get in tune with the common wisdom whatever it is. If we all know the truth it is bound to be wrong.

If we are all convinced its the end of the world it probably isn't. If salvation is assured then it probably isn't.

Sorry for rambling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.