XJO 0.30% 7,987.9 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-6

1. 16,229 Posts.
    Looks pretty tidy for the Zoo 64eheh. Get messy later I guess.

Just wandered up the stairs to let you early birds know about the progress of my sis-in-law and the 3 pound sproglet but Martis jumped at me through the fire escape in a grim reaper suit screaming "BHP FIVE DOLLARS!!". Scared BD's indicator out of me I can tell ya.

Lucky I've heard it all before or I'd be off to the undies shop. What an ugly head on that old guy!

Anyway, the kid is breathing on his own, eating like a horse, putting on weight and farting loudly (silly when you're in on of those bubble things but he'll work it out). This is good.

We wet his head Sunday, Monday and again Tuesday for luck. Thought we might as well marinate the little bugger properly before he got off the breather so he could watch without having to learn doggy paddle in beer. He'll be a swimmer I reckon. Big feet like Uncle Blues.

Sis-in-law is still in strife, and has a long way to go before she's off the sick list. She's in great care and I reckon she'll be ok long term.

They met for the 1st time yesterday, a full 6 days after birth even though they are in the same hospital. I wish I was there.

Thanks for support. You would be amazed, or maybe not, at the offers of assistance that have come in from HC people in Sydney.

May the grumpy market multiply everyone's dollars 100 fold, and may the value of your BHP's be equivalent to the Zoomba entry code when you pass some of them on the important young ones in your lives.

Pass me the rum!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.