XJO 3.70% 7,649.6 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-140

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    on a 2 second look at the DAX chart that looks like a bottom though I do feel psychology almost plays more than technicals right now crossed stochatsic bullish last candle almost engulfing ROC starting to turn up ..yada yada

if this ECB news can be seen a positive and the DAX chart plays out that should drag up the SPX futures again yada yada which might put in a higher low finally in the US and us in turn its like dominoes right now with everyone

the issue is the next italian bond auction tuesday maybe

however quite a few things astro wise are pointing for a rally on wednesday which I guess would be thursday us with the futures wed evening and us following again next day never put full weight on the astro but ive seen it a bit around the traps for this week

its very interesting almost every man and his dog is waiting for 1220/1230 SPX yet we are on that crucial fib and support many are looking for a waterfall tomorrow but the ECB last ann might negate that which would could mean a short cover rally as many are still heavily short if not stopped out last week or they just reshorted which a wad of people did on Friday on the fake out bounce

also im maybe seeing if a bear flag might play out which would mean a few days bounce of course would have to mean no new bad news this week to get the h.highs and lows italian bond auction maybe negates that ?

the mcclellan indicator has signalled a buy for many though id say they are looking for more confirm who would use it and im not good on Gann trying to teach myself but that looks like 12 candles from last high ? (10-12 being the count of market trends)whether that means anything not sure but anyone whos good with Gann who can throw in some thoughts here be great

just note a Puetz window is slated for December which adds to by bear flag theory ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.