XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-154

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    you've tugged at the heartstrings of my altruistic self Blue .

In an extreme gesture of benevolence and in the interests of my fellow traders and colleagues here ,everything's out the door tomorrow . I want to make the bottom accessible to everybody .

Apart from that have you ever seen the news so dire ? Every time I log onto this site or anywhere else attuned to financial events I start to wonder why I bother to go on living let alone do something as reckless as hold stocks. In all seriousness I really am questioning why you would hold stocks given these multiple risks .I've never heard the ceo's of banks diss the market before and right now they're coming out with all guns blazing.

Sometimes when things are truly bad you tend to believe that they couldn't possibly be that bad don't you ,because that's what you want to believe. I really don't know what to think anymore but I have a strategy that I'm comfortable with and if the worst happens I'm still well and truly in the game .

If some of the predictions come to fruition it won't matter whether you hold stocks or not ,however you've got your money apportioned will suffer equally in calamatous circumstances. Something has to go up or be of value in those circumstances doesn't it ? Maybe it'll be precious metals ,as a stab in the dark ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.