XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Since you decided to get all phylisophical mowbie..If you look...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    Since you decided to get all phylisophical mowbie..

If you look at the events over the past 110 years and the influences on Global markets ie booms and busts....it is not unreasonable to draw a line from the begining till now and consider extreme movements above and below this line to be considered a boom or a bust....

Either way, the market moves back to the mean on all occasions and will continue to do.....

The latest debacle has evolved over the past 80 or so years and is drawing closer to the end of this "financial cycle"

I read a lot of articles saying nothing substantial has come out of the EU summit....I disagree

1. Germany has stopped fighting with the EU and agreed to soften its stance.
    2. UK is free to print its own pounds and therefore be free from the direct influence that Austerity is about to unleash on the 17 Euro nations
    3. ECB has reduced interest rates and offered unlimited amounts of cash loans to the 17 EU nations (basically printing money)
    4. Leagally and with assurity, China, Brazil and Korea can tip secured loans into the EU

But heres the cruncher....None of the EU nations are ALLOWED to receive anything unless they sign the dotted line. This won't be signed until March but I suspect the market will not wait until then before a decision is made...

Happy to be long....vice backed off a quater of a turn....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.