XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

Gj Volt,That is what my Dema is basically a moving average with...

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Gj Volt,
    That is what my Dema is basically a moving average with Rsi's applied.
    Formula's for all are:
    Main Dema Black is Dema(RSI(14),7)
    Blue Short Entry is Dema(RSI(5),3)
    Red Short Exit is RSI(14)
    When used together the Black gives the Longer Term Trend THE OTHER 2 give Entry & Exits for trading.
    Here's the Daily & Weekly DJIA from march 09 its not hard to follow note the Wkly Dema atm is only sitting at 58 when you consider a Dema will almost alawys bounce off 54 & have a 2nd run up it's usually the most powerful...I even have a market scan to pick that up and trade those 2nd runs this is what is happening here on the DJIA ATM IMO..
    Even the Daily Dema is only at 66 and the Stochastic is sitting at 90 and heading up ....lol
    Would you be holding a Stoch of 90 not me But a Dema of 66/58 yes I would do no probs to milk that as you can see my charts are still saying the market is a Buy...
    You can see how it picks the turns on the smaller RSI but the main Dema keeps you in trend until it bends it gives a clearer picture taking out whipsaws for L/T Traders so a very good tool..imo
    So I'm thinking the Inverted Head & Shoulders will play out to 13,153.31 issh as I said a few weeks back they do 95% of the time.
    As I said then but was rudely howled down form some one who said I hadn't a clue and predicted a 15% drop last week ...
    I'm still waiting for your 15% drop your apologize if your a real man???
    I'm not holding my breathe and don't give a toss...BTW
    I'm doing my stuff..
    Cheers Pete.
    pps I didn't fill in all the bits thought you guys will work that bit out
    DJIA DLY DEMA

DJIA WKLY DEMA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.