XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-123

1. 1,854 Posts.
    sorry, i don't want to overdo this, but look at the ssec projection of where the macd might go....

now look at your own chart with said macd parameters and see where it did go

i recall quite vividly how, at the time of posting that ssec chart, respondents were a little 'caustic' to the idea of a green arrow placed thus

whatever rocks your boat

don't fade china

or japan

or korea!

i wandered about the LOTTE hotel's basement shopping center the other day

had a room there

LOTTE is right by gimpo, so perfectly convenient

funny thing is all the koreans looked not only happy, but trim taught and terrific

the color in their garb was striking

if you're into looking ascant at things in order to give a broader view, noting the color of clothing being sold in stores and worn on the general public is a good place to start

asians are very upbeat

this is a reflection not only of their stock markets but of their general outlook

but aren't the japanese all drab in blacks and grey's?

not so, not if you look into the color and richness of the ties being worn in an otherwise very orderly, strict and disciplined office environment where stepping out of the norm (still black and grey) is met with subtle yet effective disapproval

then again, you could note the japanese females, none of whom go out in less than perfect dress the likes of which make the french look under-dressed

bullish

stop looking under rocks for the worst of life

stop looking out the corner of your eye for a bear

he's in the bloody cave, where he belongs

and for pete's sake, stop invoking the name of the lord as in "god bless" at the end of every post

he's probably getting tired of you wearing out his name!

i know i am

by the way, anyone read eamonnn fingelton's new york times article on the hoax that was japan's lost decade?

here are some charts to ponder

usdyen, to be sure

hope you can figure out what they may mean for australia

the sequence is compelling viewing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.