XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-32

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    There have been great progressions for sure Stu but if you've followed these things over a long period of time it's as plain as day that most modern comedians take their gravitas from Stan and Ollie who'd worked out every joke that could be staged about humankind, most rock musicians have some imitation of Dylan who was the first and set the template ,and all filmakers seek to emulate Chaplin who had an innate understanding of what could be acieved on film .They're the benchmarks and I daresay the best as anyone credible in those industries achieving at a high level would attest.

I've been posting here for quite some time about what the problem is inhibiting the progress of our market in this country .Sooner or late the disbelievers will wake up.

I wouldn't mind if these morons just stopped now after seeing the damage that they've done but they are persisting in pursuing policies that are self evidently wealth destructive in a delusional bubble filled with hypocrytes , imbiciles and sycophants .

The really annoying thing is that they have no mandate for any of it.

If your money and the future prosperity of your family means anything to you you should deride these imposters for the leeches on our society that they are.

It's gone beyond a joke as has the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.