XJO 0.28% 8,114.7 s&p/asx 200

I like your chart VVG26 and timely because I have just been...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I like your chart VVG26 and timely because I have just been having a look at the DJIA and the 168 month cycle (and harmonics of same) from the 1982 low.

I draw the comparison of July 1996 and subsequent mad bull which ran up to the Jan 2000 top with July 2010 and the current mad bull. It is a weekly chart so the future dates are end of week. Whether the similarities continue remains to be seen.

A while back I had a debate with my inner Uber Bear when I looked at upside potential. Uber Bear angrily retorted - Are you for #&@^ing real, what about all that #&@^ing debt?
    I posted a DOW chart with a potential top in Jan 2014 around 16,180. That is 168 months from the 2000 top. This of course flies in the face of a July 2013 low as per Voltaire's many posts and that also kinda works with the Uranus return so who knows. Throw enough possibilities out there and one of them may have a chance.

A reasonable fall as per the road map below could see Big Ben chime again and that would surely get the thing hopping into an election rally and beyond. If that were to eventuate

Pauley2 - sorry I missed your comment the other night - thanks. If I have your attention perhaps you could consider writing and posting a manual "The Idiots Guide to Maxi48". It might be a best seller :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.