XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-84

1. 3,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No XJOers answered to the Magnificent Eight 8s question although I believe everyone knows the answer easily which is 1000.
    My fellow, Mums and Dads and Taxi drivers know why the Magnificent Eight 8s question is critical at this time considering DJIA. The previous high was 13338.66 and if you take away the answer of 1000 from the previous high, it gives you 12338.66 but the last night low was 12336.76. If I consider the previous top as roughly 13200 by averaging near the flat top, 13200 - 1000=12200 is regarded as an critical support level. DJIA may touch or may not that level. Anyway, around this level, if there is a short term bounce, I will likely be more pessimistic. However, if a fake breakdown under 12200 and climbs back above 12200 quickely, I will be more optimistic for a medium term.
    Don't ask me why the Magnificent Eight 8s question is related to the current DJIA. Remember I am a follower of Mums and Dads and Taxi drivers and they know about the Magnificent Eight 8s question very well.
    Just my personal view regarding DJIA.

Now back to XJO without comment:

Enjoy the great night!

Funds and Instos get slaughtered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.