XJO 0.22% 8,109.7 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-104

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Stu ,I realise that this is going to get me excommunicated from this thread but to me if there's a group that resembles the sound of sandpaper grating it's the bee gees.I can understand their success in their era but meaningless words in very high voices is not my go .

I think the devotees here have had enough of a crack at it in the affectionate words and the dozens of clips,I understand that they were very good at their schtick .

There ...that feels better ....good to see traces of positivity ,if indeed qualified ,from some respected heads around here . Everything I've read about the Eurozone crisis indicates a massive catastrophe of unbridled proportions as even the great Redbacka alluded to in his report tonight .I'm not that clued up to understand the ramifications except to say that predicted disasters hardly ever ,if ever ,come to pass .... the market seems prepared to hang in there ,or are we singing hymns on the deck of the titanic ?? Hmmmm,dunno...but we could easily go up from here if only for a limited period .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.