XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba lounge, page-68

1. 15,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    dog are you going?

well well, the veil is certainly lifting on this thread.
    full of surprises.

don't want to sound like a nob, but i played the 2001 eclipse in the desert. never forget leaving the festival, 10000 odd people in the middle of nowhere on a single lane road, being held up by a lollypop stick man. it turned out some foreign film crew were filming a motorbike ad, and had chosen that particular stretch of road as being least likely place on the planet to have any traffic on it, ideal for those long depth of field straight road shots.

boy were they surprised....

i don't suppose any of you were on that earthdream convoy through the guts of australia back in 2000? what a mental trip. still have an old press clipping, "the merry pranksters meets mad max".

always thought i'd end up at cairns eclipse too, mates of mine used to do the parties up that way. we even did one at weipa, of all places. at dufkin point. please don't tell me you were one of those miners on the dancefloor in the morning, lol.

but haven't played in years. jumping and partying didn't mix so well, and now i just can't be bothered staying awake all night.

although i still need to make a pilgrimage to burning man one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.