XJO 0.24% 8,140.9 s&p/asx 200

No worries Elchagie, I've never done a short...yet.To me it is...

1. 6,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    No worries Elchagie, I've never done a short...yet.
    To me it is the same as every other statement as they keep saying...doing nothing for now but ready to stand in if needed without saying what that threshold is. They are claiming the previous QE Bond purchases created 2 million jobs, I'd love to know how they figured that out, certainly they could argue it averted the loss of that many jobs & more had they not propped up the failed bond market from total implosion. Are they inferring the capital they are replacing in the bond market is going to the real economy & not under the matress or gold or back to China etc, are they arguing that govt debt is not increasing & thereby the interest alone is bleeding money from real economic activity creation.
    Australia is no different to the rest of the stuffed up western economics. The housing bubble has created a debt obligation that robs other sectors of money, particularly retail & discressionary items, the governments through all their tentacles are raising their charges (or increasing fine frequency) much higher than CPI while expecting people to accept CPI wage increases and not cause a spending squeeze that is killing the private sector. It is clearly unsustainable; why the governments are persisting with this destructive path is beyond me. It's like they accepted they have screwed up & now are just pillaging everything they can before an economic implosion.

PS your caps lock is on
    Regards
    F&B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.