XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

Sck, yep quite possible.Looking at woohoos chart of the Dow,...

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Sck, yep quite possible.
    Looking at woohoos chart of the Dow, 15000 in the st is possible. I'm looking at 14460 ish next likely high as it breaks thru the 14000 level and overshoots. (time vs price rate of change should pick up at this point). That should signal a st top but if it's a steady climb up, as investors get used to the price going up it could have the selling from any profit taking soaked up by buyers still willing to buy and small dips. I said Fri that people buying for divs could soak up and hold onto a lot of shares having the effect of less shares available over this coming year at least. People everywhere talking abt yields. Retirees etc won't give up div paying stocks over high risk stocks and with central banks still pushing yields down and still printing money, there is lots of money that can still enter equities.
    Add to that the US will start to show lower deficits and possibly a surplus or two over the next 2 years as they cut oil/energy imports costs, saving billions of $$. and offsetting the money spent on their consumption. That will lhelp push the Dow up, dragging other markets with it.
    IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.