XJO 0.22% 7,750.7 s&p/asx 200

Personally I am confused as to why so many people are generally...

1. 246 Posts.
    Personally I am confused as to why so many people are generally bullish on this forum.

It seems the majority know the rules to technical Analysis, but seem to get lost in the detail. Martis is not necessarily a doom-sayer, but rather is just calling it how he sees it. Without trying to sound to patronising, some of you really should go back and read some definitive texts on the subject to TA. Below is a 5 year chart showing why there is so much resistance above. These are strong medium term trend lines and much more important than any short term resistance levels that are shown so often.

Please also note that there is a very dangerous long term and medium term head and shoulders patterns playing out.

Long Term

Medium Term (as of last week, but still conveys my point)

These types of charts, combined with the dubious nature of the financial world that we currently live in, is why I cannot understand any argument other than that we are headed further down.

I am not so much looking for TU, but just someone to give me a logical, understandable argument that might try to refute what I am presenting above.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.