XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba, page-170

1. 7,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Martis I follow yours and others "posts" on here spasmodically and I maybe out of order with this post but here goes anyway.

Is it illogical to suggest that the SPX500 to 300, Dow to 3000 is possible as you have posted without some form of major force to take it there.

I cannot see the Financial crisis atm taking us down that far(Markets)imo

What would it be then, a catastrophic event(out of our hands) to take us there or would zero world growth(over what period)take us there?

Is zero world growth possible over a sustained period in this day and age?

Would manipulation of the Market and/or sentiment (Fear driven by the media) get us there?

How much more money can be taken out of World Markets to sit on the sidelines(A Massive amount went out last time with the big fall and most of it is still sitting there imo).?

Recently, if you follow Bernanke and his statements you can tell imo he is trying to cushion the US markets through this period "without any major crash coming". He may just do it! Imo

If America is coming out of recession, albeit slowly(use your turning ship analogy) then imo any problems thrown up by the euro zone and/or other(except catastrophic acts of God) will be blimps on the horizon creating swings to bear/bull sentiments.

SPX500 to 300 Dow to 3000 would mean a hopeless, meaningless future for years to come.

You and other Bears maybe right but I don’t believe the possible US Market points you have shown would be a true valuation of the crisis(European) happening/developing at the moment, "If" America is slowly turning from its recessionary period .

If any have faith in the ability of mankind to overcome adversity then this Bear period in an overall Bull Market will provide opportunity at some point but Dow to 3000, SPX500 to 300 would be a screaming buy.lol

Remember, THE BEAR NEVER WINS, HE TRYS BUT NEVER WINS!

I doubt he can force the SPX500 below around 666(Last major low spx500) but as with you martis, "know thyself" and await.

Good Luck All
    Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.