XJO 0.23% 7,682.0 s&p/asx 200

xjo weekend zoomba, page-217

1. 7,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    One Last post. It appears martis is having a break.

Martis’s charts with his interpretations and projections are meaningless unless he puts some commentary to them as to why he believes DOW to 3000, s&p500 to 300

Charts don’t by themselves predict future points. One has to base Market movements on Global situations/sentiment at the time for present and future movements.
    (I’m not talking single stocks where many factors come into play)

Clearly Martis is of an opinion based on something other than his charts but he keeps putting up his charts with projections down.

The European crisis gives him, on face value, a better than 50/50 chance of being right that the Markets will head lower.

Its still an educated guess for him to say that he will take advantage of any move to the Dow and S&P points he nominated.

If he is out of the markets sitting on the sidelines waiting then he will have an opportunity, but what happens if the points mentioned are not reached. What does that say about his chart interpretations and anyone who follows his charting, waiting on the sidelines. What do they do?

Martis has one thing on many, that is experience and imo he knows he’s making an educated guess with his predictions, nothing more and can adapt to changes in his predictions especially if he is out of the Market.

Chart predictions bullish or bearish mean little to the inexperienced if any points are not reached. It costs them money.

Followers of these threads need to have their own plan backed by experience. Otherwise sit and watch what unfolds for the next 6-12 months imo

I'm not knocking Martis. To be Bullish or Bearish is ones choice and right based on their own interpretations. That makes the market and allows for exchange of Money at any point in time.imo!

Martis can have bragging rights when proven correct.
    As I said he appears to have a better than 50/50 chance!

Good luck All
    Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.