xjo

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Guys,
    Here's the XJO by request.
    Yes I have been charting this one for some 10 years or so..lol
    First the Monthly to get the overall picture.
    She's is in no mans land a 50/50 in between the 50% & 61.8% Fibs and a long way from the Linear Regression Ind and all other Inds Have been Floged.imo
    2Nd The Weekly Here we see things are a little more promising for a bounce a 60/40 Imo..
    Note the Gann Grid lines,Gann Fan, Standard Error Channel Midline but most of all the Trione Level Midline (will that hold??)So for a bounce this is a good a place as any..
    Note also this is the first week it has closed below the 50% Fib scary stuff.
    So it all Depends on the Bill in the US going through and being all well and good,if it does Id say a good chance of a open next week around the 50% Fib...
    If not start looking at the 61.8% Imo..(Please Ignore my scribble's about the Inverse H&S its on my Xmas wish list..lol)
    3Rd The Daily Here is another good place for a bounce Imo..
    Again Note Gann Grid lines,Gann Fan, Standard Error Channel Midlines,The green circle is the spot I picked in July or before for a bounce so what would I know...lol
    Last The Dow Weekly ...This is the Interesting one...Note the 13 year trendline @ the 61.8% Fib That's my Low on it it may go sideways up the trendline but that's it Imo..
    Tonight I'd expect the Bill to be past over the weekend and the Dow to bounce up to the 50% Fib Level again...
    Talk about Volatility...lol
    (Of late most of this has been constructed to get the bill through imo...)
    Other wise we (XJO) would have closed above the 50% Fib...Imo
    Good Luck to you all this is bottom or very close to it Imo...

Cheers Pete
    pps I'will post the Dow Up date on Sunday...Heaven Forbid
    But Father O'Brien asked for it ...lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.