XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

I concur redbacka , jako , robbbbb when he used to post , big...

1. 46,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8731
    I concur redbacka , jako , robbbbb when he used to post , big daddy , disco stu your good self , Voltaire , and numerous others I have forgotten have always paid it forward on here - I have also tried to mirror that ,I get tagged numerous times per day to post charts on stocks I don’t own or supply VWAP data etc It’s not 5 speeds fault hot copper won’t add a futures trading forum they told him post on the XJO thread likewise Owenb turned up and started posting day trading charts - I really don’t have a problem with it the ignore function is always there if someone really gets under your skin. It is a shame that a lot a good posters do take it personally -

I would be in looney bin if I let a few of the low life’s get to me - I have at last count 1600 or so followers and I don’t have a stock held position in any of the threads I post - I know from the positive feedback I get from most far outweighs the cyber bullies . I have learnt to filter garbage in and garbage out over the 18 years I have been a member here .

We all need to try and get along fortunately the moderators here try their best to keep us on an even keel .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.