CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Xmas 2017, 2018, 2019 or Never, page-5

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have been following this development from the early days. Right from the start they have been very conservative in their approach. Trouble was, they underestimated the amount of red tape they would have to cut through. Some of it ridiculous. The previous attemt to rework the tailings and more recent investigations in to the same thing failed for a number of reasons. Copper kills cyanide. The recovery costs ran away. Carbine have addressed this by removing the copper in a seperate process and will sell the copper sulphate. Others only looked at gold recovery. Carbine have looked at "what can we recover and sell as well as gold". The tailing piles were lower grade on top. The first attempt was working the lower grade stuff. There are a number of different tailings piles and even a bypass dump. The truck drivers were contractors so if there was a delay at the crushers, they bypassed them and dumped in a separate dump. Only a minute part of the tailings piles will be worked by Carbine. There is a lot that will still contain high grade Iron Sulphide. That leaves the door open for a sulfuric acid plant on site. Water is not an issue. The main mine for world supply of iron sulphide is due to close in the near future. In my opinion, there are so many positives coming together for this development. I am not so confident for the "extended operation" scenario.
    My main concern is what other less viable ventures they may get tangled up in elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.