RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Xmas 2023 share price predicition, page-19

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let's go back to the start of this thread...

1) I make a prediction on a previous thread and give my reason why I think 90c is a target (due to interest rate rises). The timing was wrong but I didn't set the timing, the original thread poster said "xmas". I concede that it didn't happen before Christmas but at the time the share price was $1.40 and it has only drifted down ever since. I am wrong but I am a lot less wrong than everyone else on that thread. Moreover, I gave the reason why the price would go down and it wasn't due to anything RHY management had or had not done. It was just macroeconomics.
    2) Since then, there is a lot of excitement on hotcopper about "TGA approval is imminent", this has gone on since September I think? This includes lots of talk about "255 days". There are entire threads about "255 days" and lots of circle jerks meanwhile the price drifts lower.
    3) I post gloating about my ability to see prices of speculative stocks (e.g. RHY) going down as interest rates go up (shocking I know)
    4) I present a new forecast of the price going lower as interest rates go up. But, I am bullish once TGA approval goes through in May/June. This is not inconsistent with the "255 day" pumpers. I am less bullish than some because TGA approval does not equal medicare subsidies.
    5) "josiejow37' says "haven't you heard of 255 day max" and says "haven't you done any research?"
    6) I spend 10min reading the TGA regulations and find there is no recourse for the 255 day thesis and state I think it's a load of s*it that won't be enforced
    7) ShmoShady correctly infers I'm not a lawyer and starts questioning my legal knowledge. Meanwhile he doesn't state any of his legal qualifications and only puts up one article from 2010 whereby there was actual loss (not theoretical loss as would be the RHY case post 255 days).
    8) I ask ShmoShady what his thesis is and he deflects and won't give his price target or what it is based on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.