IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Take it easy Slickometer - you made need another break which...

1. 6,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Take it easy Slickometer - you made need another break which would be unfortunate as most enjoy your exquisite skills - sharing and tasteful messaging.

HC also addictive but I enjoy greatly your Neil Young attitude/positivity/oh and NY had a fuse haaha - "better to burn out than fade away". Anyway still a few hours away from the fat man over here - who's emptying his bags as I speak in NZ and Aus - here's to hoping the shorts empty their bags soon enough and we can all rejoice with Jeff Buckley in a hallelujah followed by some Dwight Yokam Honky Tonk Man.

Very best wishes to all for a safe and healthy Xmas and 2024. Got a few years on me obviously and have been to to many Pink Floyds "wish you were here" ceremonies unfortunately. Shivers now and memories often linger - thoughts to so many challenged by the curse - especially the little ones and maybe just one day .... IMU and partners can prevail if not please another. And of all the other curses that the young and their families endure - CF is a close one for myself as example which sees progress - yep even the rotten Covid that took so many prematurely - still does.

Anyway I was once a kid - never gave AF about what the big guy in the red suit might bring although parents and family and friends were of same back then - guess the same I wants and I'm getting this and that is imperiled in society now moreso than ever - just be rid of this curse please Santa - not for elderly but the kids. Sorry to be a bit morbid on such a festive occasion. Take care all and keep the meter running Slicko - hang on - just had a thought - sp went north in your absence - just kidding ya young fella - could sure do with some humor here - apart from the bold sp predictions and BS new headline topic even - ya know - back in my day - yeah yeah yeah - it was so fair - the two up rings - sp bookmakers and book runners - the actual licensed bookmakers in their long black cars - the only corporate interference was the vet - oh and my old man - not much has changed really except scale and these buttons I'm pushing/technology - and the big guys who were definitely not wearing santa suits - don't worry for the BEX - undertakers were underemployed and the boys in blue - and the girls on the avenue - goodness me.

2024 team Imogen and St Kilda - well probably the former have far great opportunity of success. Dorothy darling - how do I push enter - no not the toilet darling - can you please take my letter here and post it tomorrow - wtf two bob for a stamp - don't worry about I'll use it in the long drop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.