WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Yes, I think you're right ThirdEye. A couple of poor reviews...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Yes, I think you're right ThirdEye. A couple of poor reviews have vanished, including the one about the zits. How odd.
    And this is another new one, which give 4 stars.  

4.0 out of 5 starsSurprised by the results
    ByRedTOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2017
    Style Name: Starter Kit|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
    This is a pretty unusual moisturizer. Like many premium overnight facial creams, after washing your face you apply a small amount before bed. It has minimal fragrance and lots of 'special' nutrients. The ingredients are well researched and should firm up skin and improve appearance, like many other nice overnight creams.

The difference is that you use a magnet to repel the cream into your face, more deeply. Theoretically this makes sense to me, but I am a little concerned about the magnetic material in this cream that would make this work.

At any rate, I was surprised at the performance of this cream. After two weeks I had no problem seeing a difference, and had no breakouts or other problems. Oil of Olay is generally a high quality brand and I'm not surprised it works, or that the action of pressing the magnet got the cream into my skin, so I guess it's actually a pretty nice product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.