WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I was actually pleasantly surprised that they restocked within...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I was actually pleasantly surprised that they restocked within 36 hours - was bracing for longer.
    When I clicked onto Amazon on Thursday and it was down to '15 left in stock' I kept an eye on the site and it took 20 minutes to shift them.
    Difficult to draw too much from that (particularly if it was on the back of a Buzzfeed promotion) but if we use it as a yardstick then that's 45 per hour or 1080 a day, or 7560 a week. That gives us 393,000 a year.
    Doesn't sound massive, but this is only Amazon USA. It's also selling on Amazon China and Amazon Mexico.
    We also have availability in the US at Walgreens, Target, HEB, and the P&G store.
    In Hong Kong, it's in-store at Watsons and Mannings. Also the Watson's e-store.
    In China - Tmall, vip.com, jd.com, lefeng.com (all huge retailers), plus some suggestion it's in-store at Mannings. And thanks to Third Eye we know it's in department stores in Shanghai, which likely means it's in other cities too.
    Obviously all guesswork, but add that up and shifting a couple of million units per year looks very plausible.
    They mentioned on the conference call -- I think it was -- that other markets were put on hold to stock the US, so hopefully the production lines are working overtime and further rollouts are coming.
    And that's just one product.
    The next set of revenue figures will be very interesting indeed, as will the second tech announcement. Let's hope they don't disappoint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.