WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Xmas Day launch on Amazon USA, page-257

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Hello again @smac656,

After a run around the city this afternoon I am happy to confirm that the Magnemask Starter Kits are also available at Mannings stores in Shanghai.

I went to three stores in total, two of them had stock and they were always placed separately to the rest of the Olay range, found in the mask section of the store which was at a glance around 15-20% of the store space. Its obvious to me that Manning's draw a large chunk of their revenue from mask related sales. The third store was very small with a limited variety so we can assume that not all Mannings stores have Magnemask at this point, however stock levels and shelf displays are a great start.

Another point regarding Watsons, I can safely say that in Shanghai they don't really stock Olay products anymore, Ive walked into more than 10 stores now and all except for one store Watson's did not have any Olay products. The store that did looked like it was just selling through very old stock and was at the bottom of the rack with only a few items remaining. I think this has something to do with Olay's push into the premium end of town and I did read somewhere a couple of years back that they would be exiting Watsons stores in China. I can't access google so I cannot provide a reference for that comment unfortunately, maybe someone else whom has the time could confirm that for me

!st store:
    IMG_0702.JPG
    IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0700.JPG

2nd store:
    IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0715.JPG
    IMG_0716.JPG
    IMG_0717.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.