WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

By "OBJ", I gather you are referring to each of those people who...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    By "OBJ", I gather you are referring to each of those people who constitute the Board of directors, which is in a transitional phase right now. But in any event, I have a view on all of the points you've made:

1. Many shareholders (including me) look at HC all the time, because it is a very useful source of information about my personal investment. The Board members I'm pretty sure don't obsess over it, but will occasionally refer to it to gauge shareholder sentiment, which is what I would expect a responsible Board of a publicly listed company to do.
    2. I understand this is happening, and since Steve Schapera has come on board (now the "interim" chairman), he has been particularly proactive in introducing the technology and relaying its benefits to corporate partners other than P&G. As interim chairman, he will inevitably now have a greater influence in the new director(s) to come on board, and given his successful history with BECCA, I am confident that he will be seeing that the new Board appointees have the requisite commercial skills to rapidly transform the company into commercial success.
    3. See point 2 above. They are aware of this I'm sure because this is what capable executives do - they don't pursue every rabbit down the hole, they are selective having regard to their limited resources.
    4. See point 2 above.
    5. Steve and the new Board, assuming they have the commercial know-how and experience that successful companies should have, are "the experts" to which you refer.
    6. Yes. They will do this I'm sure. I am hopeful that once the new Board is settled, they will outline to the shareholders their business strategies for the company, which includes both short-term and long-term outlooks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.