WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Xmas Day launch on Amazon USA, page-273

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Listed companies are expected to protect their shareholders by keeping an eye on all published statements about the company, so they will all be reading HC, at some point.

Maybe just a weekly/monthly scan, and after they make announcements.

I would be so bold as to say the bolshie uprising on here was a factor in causing obj management to start addressing some problems, perhaps fairly sheeted home to Glyn, not solely because jta later bailed them up at the agm.

Collectively, hc posters, several of whom own millions of shares, represent a significant and actively interested ownership group, some of whom prominently turn up at the agm and contribute some insightful and interesting observations on here.

It seems to me the company responds in some degree to issues and concerns raised here - clearing the junk off the deck by dropping trailing ambiguous reporting on dead/dormant 'potential' products, slowly edging Glynn out the door, at least trying, if not yet entirely succeeding, in improving comms, etc.

Idly wondering if mystery-man, Steve Schapera is a candidate for permanent Chairperson spot, while not disputing the likelihood he is interim just to perform some necessary chairperson functions.

Prefer some new gun with a great reputation, but suspect that's partly just a psychological preference for the extra 'excitement' of appointing someone new.

Although, in that respect, we still know little of Mr. Schapera.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.