WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Xmas Day launch on Amazon USA, page-78

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Just off the phone with Matt Wright in relation to a few queries I had. My Q&A session (paraphrased) is below:

Q: What's the company going to be doing about informing the market about the national roll-out of Magnemasks in the USA, given that it's pretty evident it's happening right now and it appears to be very large?
    A: The Company is restricted in what they can say by the terms of their relationship with P&G. But I understand your point and will follow this up with management.

Q: What's happening with the new Board appointments?
    A: It is progressing, but the holiday period has essentially put a halt on things for the moment.

Q: Why can't we get some serious local media interest in the OBJ story, especially now that we've got this United States angle and a huge roll out of Magnemasks over there?
    A: I see your point. Australian media just aren't interested in stocks like OBJ but I continue to make representations to media outlets, highlighting various achievements of the company, and hopefully one will pickup on a story soon. The Magnemasks launch in the USA is another opportunity to contact media outlets about the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.