NAD 0.00% 16.5¢ north australian diamonds ltd

with latest SPP announcement at 4.6 cent for maximum of $15,000...

1. 74 Posts.
    with latest SPP announcement at 4.6 cent for maximum of $15,000 i.e. 326,086 shares if fully taken up. everyone is also now given the chance to sell his/her existing shares in market for 5.3 cent (friday closing), then buy them back in SPP later, as long as everyone still maintain a small holding, before record date on 11 jan 2010. it is easy profit of around $2280, this is great X'mas gift to all long loyal supporters given by present board. when everyone was lingering sp will dip to below 4.6, there came another prominent shareholder attara fund ltd from US to the register. from google search, attara managed US11 billions of assets. this is no coincident, it was well planned, to support sp and SPP plan. should we still have doubt on GJ's integrity? "pump and dump", as some said, will most likely not appear here. Legend already spent over $11.6M on his 55% in NAD,any 1% buy/sell is required to announce to public. at 4.6 cent, will this be a platform to next move up? will there be any other move by G.J. before SPP closes on 19/2/2010? my guess, more will come to achieve the board's goal! guess what? time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.