WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

xmas greetings and still keeping an eye on it

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Hi all,

More than likely my last post until after new year. Firstly i would like thank all regular posters for providing such a diverse view on OBJ over the last 12 months and i have learnt more than i could have imagined from you all... i wont attempt to name them all but they all know who they are.. special mention to Surges.. always digging and prodding into areas others don't get to or cant get to and providing unbiased viewpoints while maintain enthusiasm beyond comprehension...

Well i hope all OBJ holders have a great Xmas/New Year break and best wishes to you and all your families... may next year bring us all closer to the day we are all waiting for.. a deal or two or three..

I am keeping a close eye on the daily chart as the depth is changing and buying is slightly more positive and my entry chart has ticked one box .. MACD crossover... now we just need some volume and 7&14 day SMA's to cross and we should move ... but as we have seen .. as soon as that happens the sellers step up... (sorry i know i have probably just jinxed us again!!)

Until next year ... keep smiling..

Smilez..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.