CCM 6.56% 6.5¢ cadoux limited

Xmas Guessing Comp, page-246

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    Merry Xmas to all FYI holders.
    What a year its been and understand where you are coming from @galaxy1 as a long term holder - as you know I have a similar holding to you.
    This is set up for a company changing Q1 2021 though. A few of us had thought we'd get one or two big ticket items over the line by xmas based on a few bits and pieces, wasn't to be, but that means they are very close and we are well positioned. I'm told nothing has changed other than timeslines and it looks better and better as we get close to these big announcements.
    The market hasn't given us the respect we deserve and as I mentioned previously until announcements come it's all talk but I'm as confident as I've ever been as a shareholder.
    Cashed up, offtake imminent, Alcoa JV imminent with plenty of newsflow to come on the strategy around that once released.
    Last time I will say it for 2020, but Alcoa are desparate to get into the HPA space and want to strike as the sector takes off - so they need to move now on that and we are their ticket to the game. I honestly put the chance of the Alcoa JV going ahead at 95%+ and people will be shocked at the $ figures involed in the establishment of the JV and what they need to tip in, which will catch the market by surprise (and pleasantly for existing holders with an instant re rate). People can disagree with that and that's fine it's just my opinion but they are probably the ones that have been here a few months tops only and possibly have never enquired with FYI about the strategy at all. Let's see what happens in Q1 2021.

Anyway I could go on but if I repeat myself anymore times this year I am sure many of you will put me on 'ignore' as one of those pesky posters.
    Certainly not meant to be annoying just quietly confident. Of course I know theres risk in anything including FYI I just see at currently levels the risk v reward is certainly in favour of the reward particularly over the next 6 months. If we are sitting where we are now watching and waiting (I will be gobsmacked if we are) then of course I will need to review the risk v reward and investment in FYI.

As Roly has said - 'we just want to be number 1 in HPA globally'. Not a bad value proposition from an MD and I think with Alcoa we will get there.

The strategy is far more than one 8,000tpa plant of 'stock' HPA that is for sure but it will be revealed to us all in due course.

Thanks to all the genuine posters trying to add to the forum throughout the year by he way.

And to the winner of the bottle of scotch. One post on the FYI thread, and nailed the share price! Well played sir.
    Now can you please tell me what the price will be in March 2021 and also what the lotto numbers will be Saturday night - thanks in advance!

All IMO etc etc.

Cheers and stay safe - can't wait to see what FYI brings in early 2021 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $11.62K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52791 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.