LAF lafayette mining limited

re: xmas present?acturtle Gutsman I like your stop loss at 13...

1. 384 Posts.
    re: xmas present?acturtle Gutsman I like your stop loss at 13 just under the old (2/3 year) resistance and breakaway gap of Nov 8th 04.

Sartori, yes it will at least hit a double bottom at 14 when the news gets out that it will not be back in business till at the earliest Jan.

The old resistance and the breakaway gap around 13/14 are the big things technically for LAF at the moment as in support.

Fundamentally it is when they are cleared to start up again that will prove or break this support.

If you ask is all the news out there then the answer is no, only the news that the company wants you to know is out there, plus a little speculation.

Read Tastarga's posts as to the nature of the beast if you think it will reopen before christmas, then if you think there is still no problem ask yourself if PNA let out all the news at the start of their little problem.

This is OIMHO.

falko,

Who is thinking of trying to pick up his traders at 14 with a stop at 13.

Good luck to all and remember that this cat is nearly skun and whilst this stuff up is phenomenally stupid in this day and age it is not beyond repair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.