Ok, I was just interested (nosey) on what people are prepared to...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    Ok,  I was just interested  (nosey) on what people are prepared to spend or do this xmas?
    We will not be spending much on presents (if any) as we enjoy the food and a really good atmosphere...too old now...and have everything I need and want and son has it all too. You know what I mean.

I will make a great feast ( small) as we are all health conscious....but I may eat the leftovers.
    The only thing I would love from son is a great copy of a character picture he had done by some guy...it is so great.

I remember when ex hus and I just bought our house and the interest rate went  from 12% to 17% and we had no money to spend on Christmas.....but yet husband put it on credit.

Well you can guess the results....crap present ( on both sides) and a bill that lasted beyond a joke.
    Hope every one  has a great Christmas.....and try not to get into dept over it as that is not what it is about
    Just enjoy the food and wine, company and give the little ones a present...us older ones I think can handle not getting anything.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.