PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

xmas rally ? may see us hit 60c

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi all.

My 9 year old chart mate and I have been busy of late working out where we may be heading. Firstly let me say my posts of late have reflected the big concerns I have with the high growing copper stock piles and the huge unemployment rate in the US. Stef and doggy are 100% right in saying the US has not properly address many of the problems that put them in this mess to start with.

But if we have holdings in PNA large, small, trading parcels, free carry long termers, reduced holdings, or all or any of the above. Can we still ride or stay on this great wave ride pna has given us so far this year. IMO I think we still can and should even if its with a reduced holding if one has some concerns. If Mr market is good to us we could even get a Xmas rally and even if we hang around even in the middle of the rising channel ( Master Sensei my good mate, let me repeat that for you "rising channel" my 9 year old mate told me)we may even hit the nice 60c mark before the new year what a nice Xmas gift for holders that will be.

Now I want to also emphasis because of the concerns I have with our Yankee mates etc. There are points that I will sell and then ask questions later no if or buts, I will leave you all to think about that some for yourselves, as I know many have different risk levels.

There is always risk in investing and trading the market. Without risk there can not be reward. Is it to early to start wishing all a Merry Xmas wow only 3 weeks away where has this year gone.

Happy Investing/Trading but do take care as well.

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.