CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Exactly right Hoots!We are going mining and there is stuff all...

1. 956 Posts.
    Exactly right Hoots!

We are going mining and there is stuff all Xstrata (whoever) can do about it.

Even as a member of the top 100 there is stuff all I can do about it, too. That is if I wanted to do anything about it. Reality is, the only way to get value for shareholders is to go mining and to produce dividends. This is clearly exampled by the announcement that started this thread.

CuDeco has worked toward the mining goal for some time now, and even though management has in the past hinted that Xstrata would own Rocklands "by the end of the year" Wayne had too much respect for his support base, and would not bend over for the big guys.

So, there is stuff all I could do about it even if I wanted to!

But further consideration must be given to all shareholders - some no doubt have financial problems associated with the suspension, or have missed out on superb opportunities. Well, that's life - if you dream of wouldacouldadone hindsight investments you are from another planet.

If you do dream of wouldacouldadone investments:

(a) you are also likely to be someone who will apply the full force of blame to management in the event of failure, or

(b) in the event of the company coming up with an amazing deal, you will pat yourself on the back for years to come in self-congratulation for your amazing investment aptitude.

But of course we cannot forget those who have no stock in Cudeco - No stock means NO say. None, nil, zilch. Apart from exercising your self-perceived right to post commentary on HC, you have no say in the direction this company is headed. At least, when I phone the company up, they know I am a shareholder, and time permitting they will discuss my concerns as best they can within the rules.

But No Stock means No Say, and until you get some that will remain to be the case. If you think otherwise, take care if your bedlamp starts blinking at night - do NOT answer it, because it will be your control giving you a message to catch the next available transport home, where you will be thrown to a pack of wild grogans in the pit.

Cheers until next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.