OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

To be honest the thing is us retailers make up probably under 5%...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    To be honest the thing is us retailers make up probably under 5% of the market.

With regards to XPE specifically, quite a lot of shares left brokers hands on April 5th and moved to retailers, will need to see more broker data for the past few days, but to me that's a very good sign that the institutes involved in the pump and dump sold out all their positions straight away on the first day.

If they have been driving it down to re-accumulate under 3.6 (the average most sold out for) they will inevitably have to move the price back up.

Yes HFT is bad for those un-aware, but it is part of the game and it's your responsibility to be aware of the rules and how the game is played. But I am not disagreeing that it is damaging for average Joe/mum and pop investors who get sold securities, by brokers only to see the price go down when that same broker is using them to close out their own position purchased far lower for a profit.

This churn has been standard, yes it's frustrating, yes it's hit my paper wealth this week. But take the positive out of it and use this chance they have created to accumulate for themselves, to your benefit, watch the chart and accumulate yourself. Last week was possibly the cheapest you will get XPE from now on, I don't see it going back under 2.9 and 3.0 tomorrow, the buying support at 2.8 is just too strong.

In my opinion XPE is heavily under-valued right now at a $51,000,000 market cap compared to other ASX tech specs with $150,000,000 market caps without even a tangible product to sell just an idea, however there is no question that it was used by several institutions to make a short term profit. But again, that's how the game is played, you need to adapt and overcome.

With regards to share price going down, everyone has to sell at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.