OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Britneek good question its driving me nuts ,I'm curious why they...

1. 429 Posts.
    Britneek good question its driving me nuts ,I'm curious why they are mentioning it in the Xped and other tech forums except visit any investment group and people vere off the subject and start talking lithium, we have to make rules not to talk about lithium also at barbecues etc Years ago whilst working in the UK we had to have rules with work collegues not to talk shop on a bar crawl , the nature of the job would clear a full venue out of women , lithium at the moment is hjust as bad Something which is my area of knowledge is lithium and vanadium and I'm bullish on both also graphite but there is so much lithium ready to hit the market in three years I'm guessing of oversupply in 2020. By this stage I dream of a Xped with a possible minimum 15% of a trill IOT market, their own words from a very conservative lot that have never been retracted Other people who have requoted that figure have been branded making silly comments. but we have to highlite the word "possible" certainly not guarenteed. Still with that pie in the sky we are looking at a sp of dollars not cents . Anybodys guess isn't it?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.