OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

I've asked this question before, and didn't receive an answer...

1. MxK
    195 Posts.
    I've asked this question before, and didn't receive an answer from anyone. My head is not in the sand, I'm actually interested in purchasing some 'smarter' products, but the options I'm aware of being available do not interest me. I might be an investor of Xped, but I'm also a consumer, and right now I'm not interested in consuming the rubbish that's served up.

So yeah, WeMo, very interesting indeed. I bought one of these as a gift a year ago and I can tell you it's still not being used by the person I bought it for, because after an hour of attempting to set it up, it only occasionally worked. Now they did have a dodgy WiFi connection which contributed to the problem, but not the entire cause of pain.

Xped may not have demonstrated success yet, and happy for people to feel it won't ever. But if your opinion is that Xped's working achievements mean nothing, cause Intel swings with everybody, doesn't indicate love, and we'd be lucky to even get breakfast in the morning, fine. But to then point to any company with a website, and claims of delivering IoT capable products without properly applying the same scepticism as you do to Xped, well, that's just mean.

And final point, none of the manufacturer's today are anything less then a potential customer of Xped. I just wish they'd hurry up and either adopt ADRC into their manufacturing or deliver something else equal or better, so that I, can get on with unnecessarily spending my money on gadgets that actually impress me, or at least work.

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5870 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 93 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.